Weather seems to be unfavorable for our passage to Fiji during next few days. We will wait until next week. here are couple of forecasts fabout the problems:

Here is a plot from our navigation software presenting our “optimized route” if we would leave today. We will not departure as we would encounter +30 kn winds in the beginning and end of journey due to the low pressure systems predicted to appear on the way. The passage time would be good though – 7 days to Savu Savu!

Nanea päiväohjelma purjehduksella rakentuu neljän tunnin vahtivuoroihin. Kolmas aikuinen tekee matkasta leppoisan. Valitse kuva alla niin teksti tulee luettavaksi.

Advertisements